Medium = abt 65 g = abt 13.5 cm
Large = abt 135 g = abt 15.5 cm
This one's for dogs that love to CHEW! They're durable and totally DELICIOUS!
Suited for all levels of chewers, the yak snack is an ideal rawhide replacement, to be enjoyed by larger breeds down to teething puppies!
Softer than horns, these chews will not splinter, whilst withstanding days of chewing.
Avoid upset bellies with our perfect alternative to rawhide. Our Yak snacks are made of three natural ingredients: 99.9% skimmed yak & cow milk & 0.1% lime & sea salt.
They are rich in calcium and protein, which are both vital for muscle growth, dental and bone health, low in fat, long-lasting, grain and gluten free!
Crude Protein 59.2%, Oils and Fats 5.2%, Crude Fibre 0.1%, Moisture 13%, Crude Ash 6%
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Feed in moderation
- Always provide a fresh bowl of water
- Tip: Any leftover bits can be microwaved for 30 seconds to form popcorn sized bites. Cool them down and give them back to your lucky pup!
Store in a cool dry place, even when unused. Once used, simply pat dry with a piece of tissue and place the Yak Milk Dog Chew in a dry corner. Avoid direct sunlight.
- Made in Himalayas, Nepal
- 100% natural & organic
- Grain & gluten free
- No artificial preservatives
- Best For: Dogs over 4 months old