50 gm dried wt. = about 3-5 pcs
100 gm dried at. = about 8-10 pcs
These Furry Lamb Ears come complete with fur and consist of 100% low-fat cartilage with “skin and hair”. They are an excellent source of manganese and fibre for your dog's diet while flushing out any nasties in your dog’s digestive system.
They aid in natural deworming, and are a great natural, hypoallergenic choice for dogs on raw BARF diets.
Protein 82.8%, Fat 8.9%, Moisture 3.5%, Ash 4.8%
Furry lamb ears are actually exceptionally good for your dog!
The fur covering the lamb ears is actually classed as a source of fibre, and as we all know, fibre in the diet aids good digestive health...
- As fur is indigestible, it basically brushes its way through the digestive tract and helps to dislodge any nasties (such as worms and eggs) or food residue which can build up over time. This build up of food residue can cause a sluggish digestive system, which can over time cause discomfort.
- Cleaning the digestive tract aids your pooch's body in absorbing most of the nutrients being ingested through the cell wall of the digestive tract. Clean digestive system = more nutrients absorbed.
- The 'brushing' action of the fur also acts as a natural protection against worms by brushing away worms and eggs in the digestive system. To achieve optimum protection, it’s advised to feed regularly (we recommend one ear a day) PLUS it helps negate the need for harsh worming tablets.
- The fur also aids in cleaning teeth too as it rubs a little of the surface plaque off the gums and between the teeth (without you needing to arm yourself with a toothbrush).
- Fibre/fur is great for bulking up poo. To naturally express the anal glands, poo needs to be firm enough to press against the anal glands as it passes through.
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it to a meal as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Feed in moderation
- Always provide a fresh bowl of water
- Natural alternative to worming tablets
Always reseal the package and keep refrigerated for up to 30 days, or freeze up to 6 months for max freshness. Do not add a partially chewed item back into the bag, as to not introduce moisture back into the unused product. Store instead in a container in the freezer.
- Responsibly sourced in the UK
- 100% natural
- Fur is not removed, nor are the the ears chemically treated before/after dehydration
- No preservatives
- No additives
- No salt
- Best For: Dogs of all sizes; puppies from 12 weeks of age
Customer Reviews (0)
hesitate at first as my pet might not like it, but after giving the first one, she likes it allt