100 gm dried at. = about 8-10 pcs
These Furry Lamb Ears come complete with fur and consist of 100% low-fat cartilage with “skin and hair”. They are an excellent source of manganese and fibre for your dog's diet while flushing out any nasties in your dog’s digestive system.
They aid in natural deworming, and are a great natural, hypoallergenic choice for dogs on raw BARF diets.
Protein 70.5%, Fat 14.8%, Moisture 7.6%, Ash 7%
- Feed as is for a high reward treat
- Add it to a meal as part of their 80% muscle meat intake
- Feed in moderation
- Always provide a fresh bowl of water
- Natural alternative to worming tablets
Always reseal the package and keep refrigerated for up to 30 days, or freeze up to 6 months for max freshness. Do not add a partially chewed item back into the bag, as to not introduce moisture back into the unused product. Store instead in a container in the freezer.
- Responsibly sourced in the UK
- 100% natural
- Fur is not removed, nor are the the ears chemically treated before/after dehydration
- No preservatives
- No additives
- No salt
- Best For: Dogs of all sizes; puppies from 12 weeks of age